Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tribute to Tej

Well one of our cousin passes away on Friday at a tender age of 24. Just married 4 months ago and the one and only son to the parents that were very close to my family. He died because of Dangu fever. Although i did not know him very well before Tulan's marriage, I got real close to him and his mom during Tulan's marriage. Here are few of the things we did during Tulan's marriage:
- I wanted to get my suite ironed day before Tulan's sagai. Well he took me to this ironman. He was closing the store down and Tej made him open the store and had my suite ironed. While the guy ironed the suite, we ate pan and drink sodas.

- Both of us were going on a bike somewhere. We passed next to the cop. Cop told us to pull over because we were not wearing helmets. I told him to pull over and he says "na no need to" and just kept going. It was very funny.

- He took me, Swaroopa, Nina, Tosal and Vimal out for soda and pan. We had really good time. He would put all7 of us in his car and take us out for a ride. We had such a good time with him.

- He got few tubes of pithi for tulan's weeding so that we can all rang tulan in pithi.

Well he is no more. I had to ask my dad two time to make sure it was Tej. I cannot stop thinking about what his parents and his wife are going through right now. We called his dad last night and he was not able to talk. IT IS A REAL SHOCK TO ALL OF US.

May peace be with you
May god give enough strength to your parents to live their life without you.

Our prayers and our thoughts are with you and your family.

So Long Tej. :(

Here are some of the pictures I took of him during Tulan's weeding in January 2006.



























So long Tej :(

4 Comments:

Blogger deepa said...

So sorry to hear about this. My sympathies to all the friends and family.

12:18 PM  
Blogger premal said...

hmmm, that's sad.... didnt think dengue had gotten that worse. last time i talked to my parents they said that some areas were effected but not many deaths, particularly only older folk in serious stages.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sukesh said...

Its pretty bad all over. They lived in vapi, between Surat and Bombay, and due to the recent rains and floods, it becomes worst. The bad thing about this is that everything happened in 3-4 days.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Scary Gary said...

i personally knew him. he was a person full of life . there wasnt a single time i can remember when i was hanging out with him and i was bored. really sorry to find out about this bad news.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home