Wednesday, January 10, 2007

iPhone

Apple unveils the new iPhone today. I looked at the picture of it today and DAMN that looks awesome.



I am starting to think that Apple is probably the only company in the world that truly understand what the consumers needs. I mean look at the blockbuster hit products, iPod, iPhone, and many other multimedia products. Every time they come out with the product, they hit the spot in people like me who are gadget freaks. Well here is the picture of the cool device.









Introducing iPhone



Introducing iPhone

Go to Apple.com if you are interested in the feature listing. I am really impressed by the functionality and features packed. I must mention that all the features that this phone has are truly usable features like built in wi-fi and may other cool and useful features.











powered by performancing firefox

1 Comments:

Blogger deepa said...

I heard on the radio that they would be selling these for $500 each. For that kind of price they better be making what the consumer wants.

I'm not too impressed. I have a Blackberry which does a lot of the same stuff as iPhone. But the iPhone looks much cooler by far.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home